Intervention and Child Support Services
SIAC is a service that provides child-centered, family-focused, community-based services with a multidisciplinary team approach.
Our service develops and implements strategies in preventive, educational and therapeutic actions including:
|Children and youth from ages 0-16 years that meet the following criteria:
- Impaired Verbal Communication (the inability to use and understand language, impaired articulation, inability to find or name words and the inability to send, receive, or comprehend messages);
- Disfluency and early signs of stuttering;
- Global developmental delay;
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD);
- Learning disability (dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia and dysorthographia);
- Sensory Processing Disorder;
- Down's syndrome;
- Cerebral palsy;
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), among others.
|SIAC´s specific action items or tasks are:
|Specialized diagnostic evaluation and specialized individual intervention.
Support Parents, Families, and the School Community.
Download da Brochura Aqui