* Some of the most beautiful and welcoming beaches in the world are in the Algarve. And so, every year, thousands of tourists seek them. Fall in love with this canti-mance planted the waterfront;
* Let yourself be dazzled by the natural heritage that has been harnessed sustainably, creating quality spaces able to respond to dif-ferent needs. Beaches for all tastes at its most recognized with the seal of the European "Blue Flag";
* Enjoy the charming Algarve coast, over about 200km, splits into coves, cliffs, rocky beaches and extensive sand. Beaches of different configu-rations and dimensions, submerged by serene, temperate and crystal clear waters;
* Take advantage of revitalizing holidays, under a mild weather that lasts throughout the year.
* Stay in hotels that guarantee accessibility infrastructure for your entire stay is in no worries.
All hotels and locations featured in the program were previously evaluated, guaranteed accessibility to conditions of reduced mobility.
Day 1 - Arrival to Algarve
Arrival to Airport of Faro, Seaport, or Trian Station
Transfer and accomodation at the chosen hotel.
Day 2 - Lagos & Sagres
LAGOS is a city open to the Atlantic ocean, which played a very important role during the Portuguese
discoveries of the 15th/16th centuries. Visit the first slave market in Europe, the Statue of Henry, the Navigator and the Golden church of Saint Anthony, a masterpiece of Baroque style. Proceed on to CAPE ST. VICENT, the south-western most point in Europe, with its powerful lighthouse. This place was known in the past as "the
end of the world". Pass by the 15th century fortress of SAGRES, called by the Romans the "Sacrum Promontorium". Return to the hotel.
Day 3 - Mochique and Portimão
Visit the highest point in the Algarve – FOIA - 902 meters. Pass by Monchique and stop at CALDAS DE MONCHIQUE an old roman spa, famous for the mineral water. Time for photos. Portimão and Praia da Rocha sightseeing and return to the hotel.
Day 4 - Loulé Market
Loulé - visit the typical local market plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit sold directly by the farmers. This town, in the interior of the Algarve, is also famous for the weekly market where you can bargain. Time to walk in the narrow streets or visit the medieval castle and the city wall. Return to the hotel.
Day 5 - Faro & Olhão
Faro - Capital of Algarve since 1756. Visit the old town inside the walls, where the Ethnographic Museum and the Bishop Residence are located. Olhão - a city built under Arab influences and nowadays a very important fishing centre. Visit to the waterfront market. Return to the hotel.
Day 6 - Cacela Velha & Tavira
TAVIRA – an old charming town with many churches and the famous IV century Roman Bridge in the town centre. Finishing the tour a visit to CACELA VELHA and its fantastic panoramic view. Return to hotel.
Day 7 - Departure from Faro
Transfer to the Airport of Faro, Seaport or Train Station in an hour to be previously schedule
*Depending on the flight schedule you may complement your day with an extra tour or other experience. Please contact your agency previously or visit us locally at the travel destination, we will be happy to help you find the right program for you.
- Transportation in a comfortable, adapted vehicle to wheelchairs, with air conditioning;
- Experienced Interlocutors who speak English (in case of groups we can provide an Interlocutor that speaks the chosen language);
- Accommodation in hotels of 3, 4 and 5 stars, with guaranteed accessibility conditions;
- Included meals (per day: breakfast at the Hotel, mid-morning snack and dinner at the hotel);
- Transfers and luggage accommodation;
- Helpline during the 7 days of stay;
- Travel Insurance
Not Included Services:
- Beverages during the dinner;
- Activities and/or extra experiences;
- Roundtrip flight to Faro.
- Tailored tours;
- Extra nights.
Price and Programming Travel:
- Daily arrivals to Faro;
- Special prices for large families and/or groups.